Monday, August 4, 2008

Girls Night Out for Breaking Dawn!!!

Well as everyone knows Breaking Dawn the fourth book to the Twilight series came out on Saturday, August 2nd. Sarah, Coley (my sister in law), Jenn (her sister), Kristine (there cousin), and I all waited in line to get a book at Barnes and Nobles.



This is us Jenn, Coley, Kristine, and Sarah at Coldstone around 8:45ish p.m. We got a quick snack and then off to wait in line for three hours.
This is Coley, Sarah and I the first in line for section D.

We all were wearing awesome I Love Edward or something of that nature shirts.
This is the line in front of us its hard to see but it was packed with people.
This was the lane in back of us it went all the way to the Outback.
Finally we all got our books around 12:15 and we were ready to read. It was so much fun and we have all read our books. I think I was the last to finish I got streap throat on Saturday and couldn't focus on the pages all I did was sleep til today. But I'm finished and let me tell you it was the best book yet I think.

1 comment:

Coley said...

wow Christine kind of looks like a vampire in the last picture cause she looks so white! I loved the book, there was not one part that was disappointing to me. What does Nate think?