Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Picture's of Livie

Sarah took Jaxon to Kiddie Kandids for his one year pictures and since we have taken pictures of our other kids together we had to take there's. They look so cute together I love them both so much.

Since I was already there with Livie I took some more pictures of her and she was in a way better mood today than for Torie. I feel bad for Torie that has to be really hard to take pictures of kids when it's just not there day.
I love both of these pictures so much she looks so sweet and happy in them.

4 comments:

Coley said...

She looks so cute! She looks like such a little poser in them!

Aubri n Scott said...

So Cute! This is aubri by the way!

Olsen's said...

Adorable! XOXOXO

Aubri n Scott said...

Can you call me??? or email me or something! snabale@msn.com