Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Girls!


PresLeigh is so beautiful, smart and she is pretty funny if I do say so myself. I look at these pictures and realize she is not my baby or my toddler she is a full blown girl.

Livie is almost impossible to get a picture of she is always moving hence the picture of her running away. I love it though her cute little legs.
Liv was totally devastated when I wouldn't let her take a picture with this Buzz Lightyear she found at Torie's house.
There is a girl in my ward who is in the process of starting her own photography business. She is very talented and super affordable I would recommend her for sure. She takes a lot of amazing outside pictures we will be using her in the Fall for our family picture, PresLeigh's 5 year, Gavin's 3 year and Livie's 18 month. Amazingly they are all within a month of each other so we will have a big photo shoot in the middle of October. Her Blog is www.toriejanephotography.blogspot.com .

3 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

You are a bunch of beautiful girls. Livie is growing up so fast. What a doll!

Coley said...

Your girls are little beauties (not that I didn't already know that!) You look hot in that picture!

Shannon Abbott said...

I love all the pictures!