Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Babies are growing up.

Gavin's normal getting out of the bath routine consists of me wrapping him up like a baby, carrying him down the stairs and snuggling until he's warm. A week ago as I started his usually baby wrapping he said "No, I big like my dad" He insisted that I wrap the towel around his waist like his dad. I was so sad he is growing up and I'm so not ready for that.
Since I was taking a picture of Gavin, Livie decided to get in on the picture taking. I love this little girl.

Livie apparently wasn't done eating lunch. I took her out and was getting ready to clean her tray when I came back with a rag she had climbed back up in her highchair. I wish I would of seen her doing it those pictures would be better. But here are the afters of her climbing in.
Gavin loves his cousin Brock so much he always has. So when Brock was sitting with Gramdma Gavin needed to as well. I took a picture because Gavin is holding Brocks hand.

2 comments:

Coley said...

I have noticed Gavin Loves Brock! Is there a baby he doesn't love?

Coley said...

I can't believe she climbed up into her high chair! She is a little monkey! Maybe you shouldn't take her to hte zoo on Saturday she might learn more tricks!