Friday, July 25, 2008

Sunbeam Teachers

We moved into our new house Saturday, July 12th. The bishopric came to our house Sunday, July 13th to welcome us into the ward and ask us if we would be willing to teach sunbeams. We accepted the calling thinking it must be an inspired calling or you must need us that badly to ask us the next day after we moved. Well the good news didn't stop there our sunbeam class has this months sharing time and they told me yesterday. So naturally I am freaking out because that is what I do best under stressful times. We don't know the kids yet, we have sharing time in two days, grandkid pictures tomorrow, and a picinic up the canyon... AAAAGH. But through it all I have managed to find peace long enough to research our lesson and sharing time and they are such great lessons. I am so excited and the best part is I can keep the extra handouts and have an awesome family home evening. This really is an inspired calling and we are going to grow so much as a family because of it. So thank you bishopric and Primary presidency for not holding back on giving us a calling.

1 comment:

Coley said...

I love teaching the ilttle kids, but Seth I guess doesn't. He didn't evn want me to put my name on the substitute list! Gavin does look like Doran in those pictures. His hair looks white like Doran's does outside.