Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!

So it is so crazy to me that Nate and I have only been married for two years. We were talking and it feels so much longer. I guess its because in two years Nate took on two kids, we got pregnant, bought a townhouse, I was really sick the whole pregnancy, Livie had gastrochesis and was in the NICU for a month, we got sealed, Nate got a new job working in Salt lake, I had a few health problems along the way, we bought another house, sold our townhouse, and now we're having our two year anniversary. It's so crazy!! I also can't believe how goofy in love I am still I thought for sure that would have worn off by now but we are both just as crazy about each other two years later. I definitely wouldn't say that I believe in soul mates but Nate is 100% my soul mate. He completes me as cheesy as that sounds I can't imagine a more perfect husband, father, priesthood holder, and patriarch. Heavenly Father must really love me to send me this amazing companion to spend the rest of eternity with and three of the most beautiful children to enrich my life as well as Nate's. I guess it feels like so much longer than two years because somehow Heavenly Father managed to bless our lives so much in such a short amount of time, we definitely had our share of trials but the blessing we received in the process we so much greater. I love you Nate your PERFECT!!

2 comments:

Coley said...

Happy Anniversary! WOw Nate you are amazing!

Coley said...

That is so funny that Gavin thought Doran was him! I laughed out loud when I read it! I love that boy!