Friday, July 18, 2008

I'M SORRY

Ok, So I know I am the biggest loser at this whole blog thing. But we bought my parents house in Lehi and just finally moved in. We have the internet at our house so I can update this a lot more. In a nutshell our lives in the last few months. PresLeigh and Gavin finished out there gymnastics with a meet at the end of May. PresLeigh had a preschool graduation even though she still has one more year of preschool. Olivia tured the big ONE. We finished the basement in our townhouse before my parents bought it, in less than two months. That last one was really HARD to pull off!!! We bought there house in June. Sarah and Scott moved to Tooele so we helped them paint and move the weekend before we made the big house switch between my parents and us. I am also watching Scott's old mission companions daughter through the end of May 2009. She is three and so much fun her name is Addy and she will probably be in a lot of the pictures I post. We have had so much going on this summer, but I promise I will stop being so lame and post more pictures.

1 comment:

Coley said...

Yeah! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID A NEW POST! When you put it that way I guess you have been a little busy...