Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some Of The New House

This is the new house.
This is behind the front door there is a built in bookcase.
This is a view from the front door looking into the dining room.


This is our front room. It's not finished but we have a good start.

A better picture of our dining room.

Our kitchen, I cant decide what I'm doing with it so it will be pretty plain til I figure it out.

The view from the kitchen.
Down the stairs
This is our downstairs family room. We have done the most work down here. The walls were white, it had an old gold ceiling fan, there were white sconces and the fireplace and grate were gold. The garage is finished so we will make that our toy room after this weekend when we have our garage sale to get rid of the junk in there. But the ugly love seat is going out there in the mean time its in the family room.

The upstairs is our next project. We have to paint all the kids rooms so hopefully I'll have those pictures on in the next couple weeks. We are loving the new place and so are the kids. I just realized I didn't post the backyard, which is a main reason why we love this house.



4 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

Beautiful house! I just love the feel of a new house. The Village was so much fun, but there's nothing like you're own lot of land and enough room to fit all your junk in. Oh wait, that's just me....

Coley said...

It looks way awesome! I love the paint and all your pictures and decor! You do a really good job!

Shannon Abbott said...

I want a house!!!! I looks big! It's nice to have a play room.

Sherwood Forest said...

Congrats on the house! It is gorgeous and you deserve it. Lots of room to grow too! Yay!