Sunday, September 28, 2008

PresLeigh's 5th B-Day family party


This is her present from mommy and daddy. She has her own vanity for her hairbows, jewelry, and pretend make up. It was so awesome during the party Tyson (Sarah's three year old) was havinga blast just playing with it. I love it when they are still to little to know that they "shouldn't" be playing with girl stuff. While we were putting it together Nate was like should I be concerned that Gavin is playing with make up? I'm thinking come on it just because it's something new.




PresLeigh had her family party today and she won't get to have her friend party until October 11th I feel bad but with our schedules is was the only time. So we are letting her have two partyies for that reason we normally just combine them. She made out like a bandit we will be spending the next couple days writing thank you notes.

2 comments:

Coley said...

Happy birthday PresLeigh! I never told you but I love the dresses that both your girls were wearing! They looked adorable!

amber schmidt said...

WoW! I can't beleive your little girl is 5! i haven't seen you in forever, but it is good to hear from you! I'll add you to our reader so we can stay in touch. PS I love your house too!