Saturday, October 18, 2008

PresLeigh lost her first tooth

Can I just say I am sooo not ready for her to grow up. Losing teeth is like a huge deal to a five year old and I'm sorry but I'm not ready for this milestone. The bottom tooth right next to the one she lost is pretty loose too so it won't be to long before we lose another one.

I was hoping that she would have waited until we took her five year pictures but it is my fault for not doing them on time now every picture til she is at least twelve is going to be a snaggled smile. And then I'm sure we will have braces on the way. She is so excited so I am trying to act as excited as I can even though my baby girl is growing up.

1 comment:

Coley said...

I think her pictures will still be darling with just one tooth midding. It is cute when they have a missing tooth.