Saturday, October 18, 2008

Does Gavin have Narcolepsy?

Gavin fell asleep in his room while throwing a fit.He went outside last Sunday to play in what little snow there was and when he came back in I wrapped him up to get warm and before I knew it he was asleep. He has fallen asleep on our kitchen floor after church, on the cement outside watching Nate mow the lawn, and has managed to fall asleep when we have friends over right in the middle of the madness. I was so sad I couldn't find my camera for the kitchen floor or the outside madness. Anyways I'm sure he is just a growing little boy who doesn't want to be left out of anything so he insisted on staying awake as long as possible.

2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Do you mean narcolepsy??? Epilepsy is when you have seazures. Hopefully he doesn't have that!!! That's nice that he falls asleep so easily!!!

Coley said...

That is so funny that he just falls asleep like that! What do you guys do to him!