Sunday, January 24, 2010

A little of this and that

My little man with his fohawk.
This is a few weeks old but seriously does Zac even have a mom he looks just like Nate:)
The kids have wanted Snuggies for so long so Santa brought them some. This pic is especially for Uncle Zac who is constantly making fun of snuggies.

Gavin has been sleeping in the girls' room a lot lately and one of these nights Olivia decided to take her Leapster and hit Gavin with it. It was so sad I felt so bad for him:(


Seriously I don't know what I would do with out my perfect little PresLeigh, she is such an amazing girl. I can always count on her to help me and she is just so full of life we are always having fun together. This is her helping me out as usual with the baby.

And this morning I came down the stairs from getting Liv ready for church and she had got him to sleep.






No comments: