Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tons of New Pics from Pretty Pictures!!

The new header is our offical family picture. They had to switch Nate's eyes out from a different picture because they were closed but it was the best of all the family.
Gavin wasn't in this picture when they took it we had him imposed.

This was the real picture we got of all three of the kids and Livie was being a stinker.



I love this little boy. He was like "oh I need to smile, okay" and we were done with all of his pictures in like three mintues.

Doran, my nephew, has a picture like this and I love them.

I titled this one "I hope they call me on a mission"
PresLeigh is the most stubborn strong willed child taker pictures of her can be really frustrating, but I always love the pictures we end up with.






This was suppose to be a picture of the two girls but with Liv in her normal picture taking form she would not comply. So we threw Gavin in just to get a picture.




I think she looks so much like Nate in this picture.




Livie is the hardest child to get smiling in a picture so I end up with a lot of pictures of her looking at flowers or not at the camera at all. She is a beautiful little girl who hates picture taker. She must get that from her Dad. All I have to say is I am so glad that the pictures are over and that they turned out so well. Thanks to Pretty Pictures.

5 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

They are awsome. I love the picture of PresLeigh with the hat on and the smile. That girl sould be a model!

Shannon Abbott said...

They look great! Such cute kids!

Coley said...

I love love love them! She is by far the best photographer ever!

Zach and Nikki said...

The kids are getting SOOOOO BIG!!!! I can't wait to come see you all at Christmas!!! :) Don't let them grow anymore!! lol!! Talk to you soon! Oh, I made a blog too... no pics yet, I'm working on it! love ya, Nikki

Olsen's said...

These are aboslutely adorable! Love them!!!